- Companies offering safe and efficacious therapeutic devices to help reduce prevalence of skin disorders; adoption of non-invasive procedures for cellulite reduction generate substantial revenues
- Companies in skin care devices market tapping into enormous revenue streams in North America and Asia Pacific by offering advanced devices
ALBANY, N.Y., March 25, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — A number of skin care devices have risen in sales on the back of the preference of minimally- and non-invasive procedures for the treatment of array of skin disorders. The demand has been thriving for use in skin tightening, body contouring, skin rejuvenation, and skin laxity. The global skin care devices market valuation is projected to reach US$ 23.9 Bn by 2028, advancing at CAGR of 9.9% during 2021–2028.
Rise in application of the devices in scar reduction, spot reduction, and tattoo removal in general population has expanded the scope of profitable opportunities for players in the skin care devices market. The awareness about the efficacy and safety of the devices has expanded considerably over the years, thus fueling the sales opportunities in the skin care devices market.
Request Brochure of Skin Care Devices Market Research Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=B&rep_id=1244
Consumers in various countries are leaning toward nonsurgical treatment of aging skin. Over the years, companies in the market have benefitted considerably from the evolution of aesthetic-anti-aging strategies pertaining to the skin. For instance, LED therapy devices are gathering acceptance for the treatment of acne and wrinkles.
Key Findings of Skin Care Devices Market Study
- Rise in Adoption of Cosmetic Procedures to Spur Sales: Rise in demand for minimally invasive treatment of skin disorders has spurred revenue creation in the skin care devices market. Rise in disposable incomes have nudged population in developing economies to increase their understanding on aesthetic procedures. Growing demand for such procedures among the elderly population has bolstered profitable avenues, observe the analysts in a TMR study on the skin care devices market.
Request for Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Skin Care Devices Market – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=1244
- Demand for Devices Diagnosis and Treatment of Skin Disorders to Catalyze Growth: Skin care devices equipped with spinning discs and embedded with aluminum oxide crystals are gaining popularity for exfoliating cells. Numerous companies are leaning on creating awareness about specific side effects of skin care devices to boost the scope of their products. On the other hand, they are working relentlessly on improving the safety profile of the existing products in the skin care devices market.
- Cellulite Reduction Gathering Acceptance as Popular Non-invasive Procedure: Cellulite reduction is a highly lucrative segment in the skin care devices market, since the procedure is gaining popularity as a non-invasive method. The massive demand has led to application of skin care devices, and thus catalyzing revenue growth of the skin care devices market. Laser and radiofrequency treatments are expected to expand avenues in the skin care devices market.
Get Exclusive PDF Sample Copy of Skin Care Devices Market Report – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=S&rep_id=1244
Skin Care Devices Market: Key Drivers
- Rise in acceptance of minimally and non-invasive cosmetic procedures is fueling the commercialization of skin care devices. Rise in incidence of unesthetic disorders of the skin is also boosting the skin care devices market.
- The need for long-lasting skin care regime has spurred R&D in skin care devices market. Furthermore, the introduction of several home-use devices for skin treatment has expanded the scope of therapeutic devices.
Skin Care Devices Market: Regional Growth Dynamics
- North America held a leading share of the global skin care devices market. The U.S. has been contributing sizable revenue shares to the regional market. Rise in use of various devices for treating skin disorders and massive R&D in devices for facial and body aesthetic treatments have fueled the revenue growth of the North America skin care devices market.
- Asia Pacific skin care devices market is projected to witness substantial lucrative avenues, leading to gain in shares during the forecast period. Several product launches in the past few years in the region have enriched the regional landscape. In addition, the rise in awareness of safety and effectiveness of skin care procedures has catalyzed the demand.
Make an Enquiry Before Buying – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=1244
Skin Care Devices Market: Key Players
A significant degree of fragmentation shapes the landscape of the skin care device market, mainly due to the presence of several players with prominent stakes. Some of the key players in the skin care devices market are
- Syneron Medical Ltd.
- Solta Medical, Inc.
- Photomedex, Inc.
- Michelson Diagnostics
- Lumenis, Ltd.
- Human Med AG
- GE Healthcare
- Cynosure, Inc.
- Cutera, Inc.
- Alma Lasers, Inc.
Global Skincare Devices Market: Segmentation
- Skincare Devices Market, by Type
- Diagnostic Devices
- Biopsy Devices
- Image Guidance Systems
- Treatment Devices
- Lasabrasion Devices
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Electrosurgical Devices
- Liposuction Devices
- Cryotherapy Devices
- LED Therapy Device
- Skincare Devices Market, by Application
- Disease Diagnosis & Treatment
- Skin Rejuvenation
- Hair Removal
- Cellulite Reduction
- Skin Tightening & Body Contouring
- Damage Repair
- Skincare Devices Market, by Region
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- Australia & New Zealand
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Modernization of healthcare in terms of both infrastructure and services have pushed the healthcare industry to new heights, Stay Updated with Latest Healthcare Industry Research Reports by Transparency Market Research:
Medicated Skin Care Product Market: Medicated skin care products help in overcoming various skin related problems by wounding skin healings with the help of its anti-inflammatory and other useful medical properties. Medicated skin care products are also used to treat various skin related issues such as psoriasis, eczema, dry skin, and dermatitis. They come in various forms including cleansers, face and body moisturizers, hand & foot creams, scrubs, lip care, and hand sanitizers, among others.
Hypodermic Needles Market: The global hypodermic needles market was valued at US$ 2.1 Bn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of ~6% from 2021 to 2031. Hypodermic needles play important role in research requiring sterile conditions. A hypodermic needle significantly reduces contamination during inoculation of a sterile substrate.
Fibrin Sealants Market: The global fibrin sealants market was valued over US$ 900 Mn in 2020 and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% from 2021 to 2031. Increase in number of patients with chronic diseases, rise in trauma cases, and surge in geriatric population are anticipated to drive the global fibrin sealants market from 2021 to 2031. North America is expected to account for a significant share of the global fibrin sealants market during the forecast period.
Transparency Market Research is a global market intelligence company, providing global business information reports and services. Our exclusive blend of quantitative forecasting and trends analysis provides forward-looking insight for thousands of decision makers. Our experienced team of Analysts, Researchers, and Consultants, use proprietary data sources and various tools and techniques to gather, and analyze information.
Our data repository is continuously updated and revised by a team of research experts, so that it always reflects the latest trends and information. With a broad research and analysis capability, Transparency Market Research employs rigorous primary and secondary research techniques in developing distinctive data sets and research material for business reports.
For More Research Insights on Leading Industries, Visit Our YouTube Channel and hit subscribe for Future Update – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8e-z-g23-TdDMuODiL8BKQ
Transparency Market Research
90 State Street,
Albany NY – 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-552-3453
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: Twitter | LinkedIn
Browse PR – https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/pressrelease/skincare-devices-market.htm
SOURCE Transparency Market Research