Home gyms were once considered a luxury, but since the pandemic began many people are choosing to have a dedicated space to work out in their homes. From high end ellipticals to simple weights and bands, there are many ways to stay in shape without going to the gym.
And while the cost may be a bit more in the beginning, having a space to work out in your home and avoid gym fees is sure to save you money in the long run. Not to mention, it’s going to be harder to skip that workout if you have a gym right there in your space.
But what fitness equipment is worth buying for your home exercise setup? The options are endless.
To help you get started, we selected our favorite pieces of home gym equipment to fit a variety of fitness needs as well as budgets.
1. High-Quality Portable Home Gym: Comes with 12 exercise accessories, including heavy resistance bands, abs workout, push-up stand, tricep bark, pilates bar, and more for full body workouts for men and women. This equipment can exercise muscles in many different ways and achieve the effect of a miniature gym through different combinations. It is a creative workout concept that saves you time and the hassle of going to the gym. You can workout anytime, anywhere! $88.99 on Amazon
2. Brebon Resistance Bands Set: Workout bands with handles, ankle straps, door anchor, exercise resistance bands for legs and butt, great for resistance training, physical therapy, home workouts. The resistance bands set are made of highest quality and eco-friendly natural latex, which come with durable handles and anchor as a whole set. Yellow (10 lbs), Red(20 lbs), Green (30 lbs), Blue(40 lbs), Black(50 lbs). All Brebon exercise bands are 47″ in length, used alone stacked in any combination to a maximum equivalent of 150 pounds. Great for toning your quads, glutes, buttocks, abs, biceps, triceps, legs and knees. $29.99 on Amazon
3. Fitlaya Fitness Core & Abdominal Trainers AB Workout Machine Home Gym: Take your ab/core workout to a higher level with this professional level ab/core machine. The Fitlaya Fitness ABS machine is made of a heavy-duty steel frame, high quality knee cushion and foam-covered handgrips to ensure a high durability and comfortable workout. The max weight capacity is up 440 pounds. $119.99 on Amazon.
4. Air Rowing Machine Foldable Rower Machine for Home Use: Pure air resistance, the harder you pull, the stronger resistance you get. The air resistance rowing machine starts from 6 out of 8 resistance levels compared with a regular magnetic rowing machine, builds total-body strength, and improves your heart health. The rower machine built-in display panel so that you can easily monitor your time, count, total count distance, and calories burned, easy to use digital display during your full-body cardio workout. What’s more, the air rowing machine come with an iPad holder, you can enjoy videos when doing exercise. Available on Amazon (currently on sale!) for $224.79. Hurry because there is only 20 left in stock.
5. Amazon’s Bestseller: Sunny Health & Fitness Squat Assist Row-N-Ride™ Trainer for Glutes Workout with Online Training Video: Squats are not only effective for building an insanely strong lower body, but also because they deliver a number of ancillary physical benefits, including increased hormone release and improved flexibility. How it works: Tone the lower body by using your glutes, quads, and hamstrings to push down to a squat. Work your shoulders, back, and chest as you push yourself up through every rep. Available on Amazon for just $109.99.
Ashley Dill covers the online shopping industry, writing about commerce. She can be reached at [email protected].